Evernote, Awesome note etc etc. what have you. But why should I pay to keep track of my thoughts, when I can do it for free on a private WordPress blog? I must have missed something. Thoughts?
- From time to time, when wanting to search my device (iPad), the onscreen keyboard does not pop up.
- Newsstand – shouldn’t the downloads sync between my iPad and iPhone?
- installation process of iOS 5 when quite smooth on iPad vs iPhone. I actually thought something was wrong until I picked up my iPhone and saw that it was actually waiting for me…
- I have had crashes in app store, safari, newsstand, opera, music, Flipboard. This is not good apple!
- And why am I not allowed to save photos to existing albums – why do I have to create a new one?
- Downloading video podcasts does not set downloading state – but actually allows me to que multiple downloads of same podcast.
- Existing notes on phone were not migrated to iCloud once set up. However, one devices with no notes, choosing device as default for notes, is not an option… I guess they want people to use iCloud.
(i manually moved them to iCloud including the excellent question that Walter recieved:
Is it true that women age like fine wine?
My wife age like milk! – Walter via Jeff Dunham )
- how on earth do I share a calendar from my iPad?? iCloud.com just show some default page…
The Photos app in my iPhone running iOS 4.3.3 has issues! From time to time the scoller bar is misplaced – it is not aligned correctly with the top folder. Meaning, I cannot get into my Camera Roll!
I believe the ZumoDrive is the first real alternative to Dropbox. And their iPhone app rules! It also creates a mapped network drive instead of a folder, as Dropbox does. Their pricing is also more friendly – and that is important – at least for me!
My Iomega Home Media NAS made some funny noises the other day. I am getting scared that my only copy of digital music, and my backup of photos needs a new storage place! And how cool wouldn’t it be if this was in the Cloud!
I need 50+GB, so let’s see if ZumoDrive can give Dropbox a challenge.
I have no regrets!
Yes – I will have to get a case, as I experience a significant drop in reception reported by my phone, but currently not a showstopper. Or I am not allowing it to be!
But how to kill an app? Ah – it is so simple! Double click the home button to get background apps listed – and simply press the app until it shows starts shaking – and a small “minus” is visible on each app. Kill it by pressing the red minus sign!