Evernote, Awesome note etc etc. what have you. But why should I pay to keep track of my thoughts, when I can do it for free on a private WordPress blog? I must have missed something. Thoughts?
- From time to time, when wanting to search my device (iPad), the onscreen keyboard does not pop up.
- Newsstand – shouldn’t the downloads sync between my iPad and iPhone?
- installation process of iOS 5 when quite smooth on iPad vs iPhone. I actually thought something was wrong until I picked up my iPhone and saw that it was actually waiting for me…
- I have had crashes in app store, safari, newsstand, opera, music, Flipboard. This is not good apple!
- And why am I not allowed to save photos to existing albums – why do I have to create a new one?
- Downloading video podcasts does not set downloading state – but actually allows me to que multiple downloads of same podcast.
- Existing notes on phone were not migrated to iCloud once set up. However, one devices with no notes, choosing device as default for notes, is not an option… I guess they want people to use iCloud.
(i manually moved them to iCloud including the excellent question that Walter recieved:
Is it true that women age like fine wine?
My wife age like milk! – Walter via Jeff Dunham )
- how on earth do I share a calendar from my iPad?? iCloud.com just show some default page…
With the new iOS5 being integrated with Twitter, it may not be such a bad idea to mirror your tweets on Facebook. I had a look at Kevin Rose‘s FB page, and noticed Twitter icons, and thought “but, of course!”.
In short – go to
which will guide you to your Twitter account
It could not be easier. Just click the button you see, which looks just like the one below (not a real button 😉 )
The Photos app in my iPhone running iOS 4.3.3 has issues! From time to time the scoller bar is misplaced – it is not aligned correctly with the top folder. Meaning, I cannot get into my Camera Roll!
I have noticed a drop in performance after upgrading to v4.2.1 of iOS. Especially noticeable when opening grouped applications. I wonder if it is possible to downgrade..? This is a big downside for me – if I knew about this, I would not have upgraded. Period!
Too late for that now. I have a non jailbroken iphone, so I’ll have to stick with this version I guess. One of the pros, is that the “Find my iphone” functionality is free with this version. And it works!